Details about Francesco Carli
Access statistics for papers by Francesco Carli.
Last updated 2021-03-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Real consequences of open market operations: the role of limited commitment
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (2021)
- Transparency and Collateral: The Design of CCPs' Loss Allocation Rules
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- Transparency and Collateral: Central versus Bilateral Clearing
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (2)
- Clearing, transparency, and collateral
2014 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Optimal Joint Liability Lending and with Costly Peer Monitoring
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
Also in Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management (2014)
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management (2014)
- Real consequences of open market operations: The role of limited commitment
European Economic Review, 2021, 132, (C)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- ENDOGENOUS CREDIT AND INVESTMENT CYCLES WITH ASSET PRICE VOLATILITY
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2018, 22, (7), 1859-1874 View citations (1)
- Joint-liability with endogenously asymmetric group loan contracts
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 127, (C), 72-90
- Costly monitoring, dynamic incentives, and default
Journal of Economic Theory, 2015, 159, (PA), 105-119 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.