Details about Adriana Chacon-Cascante
Access statistics for papers by Adriana Chacon-Cascante.
Last updated 2020-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Hydro-meteorological Emergencies on Internal Migration
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2015)
- De Rio a Rio+ Lecciones de 20 años de experiencia en servicios ambientales en Costa Rica
(From Rio to Rio + Lessons from 20 years of experience in environmental services in Costa Rica)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Import demand of Bananas in the European Union
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- DO U.S. MARKETING ORDERS HAVE MUCH MARKET POWER? AN EXAMINATION OF THE ALMOND BOARD OF CALIFORNIA
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Agribusiness (2004)
- Evaluating Interactions of Forest Conservation Policies on Avoided Deforestation
PLOS ONE, 2015, 10, (4), 1-16 View citations (18)
- The Effect of Hydro-Meteorological Emergencies on Internal Migration
World Development, 2015, 67, (C), 438-448 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- The Motivation for Organic Grain Farming in the United States: Profits, Lifestyle, or the Environment?
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (2), 19 View citations (6)
- Do U.S. marketing orders have much market power? An examination of the Almond Board of California
Agribusiness, 2004, 20, (1), 1-15 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2002)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.