Details about XiaoGang Che
Access statistics for papers by XiaoGang Che.
Last updated 2020-06-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Contests with a Prize Externality and Stochastic Entry
Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University
- The Impact of Resale on Entry in Second Price Auctions
Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics View citations (4)
Also in Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics (2013) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Mathematical Social Sciences (2013)
- Warranty, Seller Reputation, and Buyer Experience: Evidence From EBAY Used Car Auctions
Journal of Industrial Economics, 2019, 67, (3-4), 593-627
- Entry Deterrence in Dynamic Second-Price Auctions
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2016, 8, (2), 168-201
- Competition Between Sports Leagues: Theory and Evidence on Rival League Formation in North America
Review of Industrial Organization, 2015, 46, (2), 127-143 View citations (1)
- The impact of resale on entry in second price auctions
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2013, 66, (2), 163-168 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Patent protection with a cooperative R&D option
Economics Letters, 2012, 116, (3), 469-471 View citations (1)
- Internet auctions with a temporary buyout option
Economics Letters, 2011, 110, (3), 268-271 View citations (1)
- Price setting and competition in fixed odds betting markets
Chapter 3 in The Economics of Sports Betting, 2017, pp 38-51
- Earnings and performance in women’s skiing
Chapter 6 in Handbook on the Economics of Women in Sports, 2013, pp 115-131 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.