Details about Andrew Thomas Collins
Access statistics for papers by Andrew Thomas Collins.
Last updated 2019-05-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Distribution Conventionality in the Movie Sector: An Econometric Analysis of Cinema Supply
Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna View citations (2)
- How to better represent preferences in choice models: The contributions to preference heterogeneity attributable to the presence of process heterogeneity
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2019, 122, (C), 218-248 View citations (4)
- Heterogeneity in decision processes: Embedding extremeness aversion, risk attitude and perceptual conditioning in multiple process rules choice making
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2018, 111, (C), 316-325 View citations (3)
- Do familiarity and awareness influence voting intention: The case of road pricing reform?
Journal of choice modelling, 2017, 25, (C), 11-27 View citations (1)
- Integrating attribute non-attendance and value learning with risk attitudes and perceptual conditioning
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2017, 97, (C), 172-191 View citations (3)
- Is there a systematic relationship between random parameters and process heuristics?
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2017, 106, (C), 160-177 View citations (2)
- On determining priors for the generation of efficient stated choice experimental designs
Journal of choice modelling, 2016, 21, (C), 10-14 View citations (17)
- Accounting for attribute non-attendance and common-metric aggregation in a probabilistic decision process mixed multinomial logit model: a warning on potential confounding
Transportation, 2013, 40, (5), 1003-1020 View citations (20)
- Choice modelling with search and sort data from an interactive choice experiment
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2013, 56, (C), 36-45 View citations (1)
- Direct and cross elasticities for freight distribution access charges: Empirical evidence by vehicle class, vehicle kilometres and tonne vehicle kilometres
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2013, 56, (C), 1-21 View citations (3)
- Specification issues in a generalised random parameters attribute nonattendance model
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2013, 56, (C), 234-253 View citations (15)
- Understanding Buy-in for Risky Prospects: Incorporating Degree of Belief into the ex-ante Assessment of Support for Alternative Road Pricing Schemes
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2013, 47, (3), 453-473 View citations (10)
- What if My Model Assumptions are Wrong? The Impact of Non-standard Behaviour on Choice Model Estimation
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2013, 47, (2), 245-263 View citations (1)
- Interactive stated choice surveys: a study of air travel behaviour
Transportation, 2012, 39, (1), 55-79 View citations (19)
- Designing efficient stated choice experiments in the presence of reference alternatives
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2008, 42, (4), 395-406 View citations (134)
- Design and development of a stated choice experiment for interdependent agents: accounting for interactions between buyers and sellers of urban freight services
Transportation, 2007, 34, (4), 429-451 View citations (12)
- Disaggregate spatio-temporal assessments of population exposure to aircraft noise
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2007, 13, (6), 338-347
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.