Details about Nikolai Cook
Access statistics for papers by Nikolai Cook.
Last updated 2021-04-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- On the Effects of COVID-19 Safer-At-Home Policies on Social Distancing, Car Crashes and Pollution
GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2020) View citations (20)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2021)
- Methods Matter: P-Hacking and Causal Inference in Economics
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (32)
Also in Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics (2018) View citations (33)
- On the effects of COVID-19 safer-at-home policies on social distancing, car crashes and pollution
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2021, 106, (C)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- A Proposed Specification Check for p-Hacking
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2020, 110, 66-69 View citations (3)
- Brain freeze: outdoor cold and indoor cognitive performance
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2020, 101, (C) View citations (3)
- Methods Matter: p-Hacking and Publication Bias in Causal Analysis in Economics
American Economic Review, 2020, 110, (11), 3634-60 View citations (11)
- SPECCHECK: Stata module to check model specification
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.