Details about Paul Crosby
Access statistics for papers by Paul Crosby.
Last updated 2022-01-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does a cool head beat a hot hand? Evidence from professional golf
Economic Modelling, 2021, 97, (C), 272-284
- It takes two, baby! Feature artist collaborations and streaming demand for music
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2021, 45, (3), 385-408
- Public acceptance of carbon taxes in Australia
Energy Economics, 2021, 101, (C) View citations (2)
- Should subscription-based content creators display their earnings on crowdfunding platforms? Evidence from Patreon
Journal of Business Venturing Insights, 2021, 16, (C)
- Super‐sizing Renewable Energy Investment: Examining the Portfolio Preferences of Superannuation Fund Members
The Economic Record, 2021, 97, (317), 267-284 View citations (1)
- When does managerial experience matter? Evidence from Major League Baseball
Applied Economics, 2021, 53, (51), 5877-5882
- Don’t judge a book by its cover: examining digital disruption in the book industry using a stated preference approach
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2019, 43, (4), 607-637 View citations (3)
- Experimental evidence on demand for “on-demand” entertainment
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 161, (C), 98-113 View citations (3)
- Sentiment and bias in performance evaluation by impartial arbitrators
Economic Modelling, 2019, 76, (C), 128-134 View citations (1)
- Social media followers as music fans: Analysis of a music poll event
Economics Letters, 2018, 168, (C), 85-89 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.