Details about Stefan Csordas
Access statistics for papers by Stefan Csordas.
Last updated 2021-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Under what conditions does a carbon tax on fossil fuels stimulate biofuels ?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- The global welfare effects of international environmental cooperation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Unilateral climate policy and optimal containment in an open economy
Working papers, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel
- Commodity exports and labour productivity in the long run
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (6), 362-365
- The general equilibrium effects of energy efficiency gains in developing countries with urban unemployment
Economics Bulletin, 2013, 33, (3), 1969-1977
- An empirical investigation of the determinants of democracy: Trade, aid and the neighbor effect
Economics Letters, 2011, 110, (3), 235-237 View citations (11)
- Optimal containment and policy differentiation under unilateral climate policy
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2011, 44, (3), 814-837
Also in Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, 2011, 44, (3), 814-837 (2011)
- When does a carbon tax on fossil fuels stimulate biofuels?
Ecological Economics, 2011, 70, (12), 2400-2415 View citations (25)
- A Public Choice Approach to Strategic and Nonstrategic Environmental Policy
Review of International Economics, 2010, 18, (5), 1001-1011
- Biofuel Policies: Subsidy vs. Carbon Tax
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.