Details about Christian Deutscher
Access statistics for papers by Christian Deutscher.
Last updated 2020-09-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Bookmakers' mispricing of the disappeared home advantage in the German Bundesliga after the COVID-19 break
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (1)
- Strategic Investment Decisions in Multi-stage Contests with Heterogeneous Players
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
- The Impact of Age on Nationality Bias: Evidence from Ski Jumping
- Match Fixing and Sports Betting in Football. Empirical Evidence from the German Bundesliga
PPE Working Papers, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania View citations (3)
Also in Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University (2017) View citations (3)
- The Economics of Corruption in Sports – The Special Case of Doping
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Firm choice and career success - theory and evidence
European Economic Review, 2020, 127, (C) View citations (1)
- Performance under pressure in skill tasks: An analysis of professional darts
PLOS ONE, 2020, 15, (2), 1-21
- The hot hand in professional darts
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 2020, 183, (2), 565-580 View citations (2)
- Betting market inefficiencies are short-lived in German professional football
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (30), 3240-3246 View citations (7)
- INTERMEDIATE INFORMATION, LOSS AVERSION, AND EFFORT: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE
Economic Inquiry, 2017, 55, (4), 1759-1770 View citations (2)
- THE PAYOFF TO CONSISTENCY IN PERFORMANCE
Economic Inquiry, 2017, 55, (2), 1091-1103 View citations (1)
- The Impact of Intermediate Information on Sabotage in Tournaments with Heterogeneous Contestants
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2017, 38, (2), 222-237 View citations (2)
- Does Performance Consistency Pay Off Financially for Players? Evidence From the Bundesliga
Journal of Sports Economics, 2016, 17, (1), 27-43 View citations (8)
- Born in the USA: National Origin Effects on Time Allocation in US and Spanish Professional Basketball
National Institute Economic Review, 2015, 232, (1), R41-R50
- Differential effects of product and service innovations on the financial performance of industrial firms
jbm - Journal of Business Market Management, 2014, 7, (3), 380-405 View citations (1)
- No Pain, No Gain? Effort and Productivity in Professional Soccer
International Journal of Sport Finance, 2013, 8, (2), 124-139 View citations (9)
- Sabotage in Tournaments with Heterogeneous Contestants: Empirical Evidence from the Soccer Pitch
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2013, 115, (4), 1138-1157 View citations (36)
- Did the 2005 Collective Bargaining Agreement Really Improve Team Efficiency in the NHL?
International Journal of Sport Finance, 2011, 6, (4), 298-306 View citations (4)
- Productivity and New Audiences: Empirical Evidence From Professional Basketball
Journal of Sports Economics, 2011, 12, (3), 391-403 View citations (5)
- Determining the drivers of player valuation and compensation in professional sport: traditional economic approaches and emerging advances
Chapter 4 in Personnel Economics in Sports, 2018, pp 73-87
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.