Details about Dimitri Demekas
Access statistics for papers by Dimitri Demekas.
Last updated 2020-08-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Creating Domestic Capital Markets in Developing Countries
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank
- Building an effective financial stability policy framework: lessons from the post-crisis decade
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library
- Challenges for Systemic Risk Assessment in Low-Income Countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Designing Effective Macroprudential Stress Tests; Progress So Far and the Way Forward
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (10)
- Foreign Direct Investment in Southeastern Europe; How (and How Much) Can Policies Help?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (49)
- The Economics of Post Conflict Aid
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (5)
- Foreign direct investment in European transition economies--The role of policies
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2007, 35, (2), 369-386 View citations (71)
- Government Employment and Wages and Labour Market Performance
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2000, 62, (3), 391-415 View citations (40)
- An Empirical Analysis of the Output Declines in Three Eastern European Countries
IMF Staff Papers, 1993, 40, (1), 1-31 View citations (20)
- Labor Market Segmentation in a Two-Sector Model of an Open Economy
IMF Staff Papers, 1990, 37, (4), 849-864 View citations (10)
- The Effects of the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Community: A Survey of the Literature
Journal of Common Market Studies, 1988, 27, (2), 113-145 View citations (5)
- The nature of unemployment in segmented labor markets
Economics Letters, 1987, 25, (1), 91-94
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.