Details about Patrick de Lamirande
Access statistics for papers by Patrick de Lamirande.
Last updated 2016-05-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Strategic delegation and collusion: Do incentive schemes matter?
LSF Research Working Paper Series, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg
- Predicting events with an unidentified time horizon
Economics Bulletin, 2016, 36, (2), 729-735
- Managerial Collusive Behavior under Asymmetric Incentive Schemes
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2015, 15, (2), 333-350
- Testing the efficiency of the futures market for crude oil in the presence of a structural break
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (33), 4053-4059 View citations (3)
- Merging with a buyer group member
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2009, 30, (7), 481-490