Details about Mihaela Alina Dima
Access statistics for papers by Mihaela Alina Dima.
Last updated 2012-02-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Leadership Challenges In Today’s Academia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- A model for assessing Romania's real convergence based on distances and clusters methods
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (12)
- The role of the competition policy in forging the European Common Market
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- BOLOGNA PROCESS TRADE –OFFS. THE PERCEPTION OF THE ROMANIAN ACADEMIC STAFF
Management & Marketing, 2011, 6, (1)
- The Relationship Between University Research And The Marketability Of Universities
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2011, 13, (30), 544-554 View citations (2)
- Models Of The Intra-Regional Trade Influence On Economic Sustainable Development In Romania
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2010, 12, (27), 27-35 View citations (13)
- Credit analysis policies in construction project finance
Management & Marketing, 2009, 4, (2)
- Indexes of Regional Economic Growth in Post-Accession Romania
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2009, 6, (3), 138-152 View citations (15)
- Operational Risk Assesement Tools for Quality Management in Banking Services
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2009, 11, (26), 364-372 View citations (7)
- Strategies for regional sustainable development in South-West Oltenia
Management & Marketing, 2008, 3, (3) View citations (1)
- Taxonomies of Organizational Knowledge
Informatica Economica, 2008, XII, (4), 74-76
- Competition Challenges for Romanian Business Environment in the Context of EU Adhesion
Management & Marketing, 2007, 2, (1)
- The role of information and communication services in the knowledge process of competition rules
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2007, 9, (22), 100-105
- Customer relationship management
Management & Marketing, 2006, 1, (4) View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.