Details about Haoyuan Ding
Access statistics for papers by Haoyuan Ding.
Last updated 2020-01-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Equilibrium Consequences of Corruption on Firms: Evidence from China’s Anti-Corruption Campaign
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (9)
- The Nexus Between Social Capital and Bank Risk Taking
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Journal of Risk and Financial Management (2016)
- Nonlinear Dependence between Stock and Real Estate Markets in China
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (19)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2014)
- The relationship between international trade and capital flow: A network perspective
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2019, 91, (C), 1-11 View citations (2)
- Connect to trade
Journal of International Economics, 2018, 110, (C), 50-62 View citations (2)
- Development through electrification: Evidence from rural China
China Economic Review, 2018, 50, (C), 313-328 View citations (4)
- Who benefit from government-led microfinance projects? Evidence from rural China
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2018, 46, (4), 1253-1272 View citations (2)
- Revisiting Crude Oil Price and China's Stock Market
Annals of Economics and Finance, 2017, 18, (2), 377-391
- Crude oil and stock markets: Causal relationships in tails?
Energy Economics, 2016, 59, (C), 58-69 View citations (36)
- The Nexus between Social Capital and Bank Risk Taking
Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 2016, 9, (3), 1-1
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Equity funds in emerging Asia: Does size matter?
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2015, 35, (C), 149-165 View citations (2)
- Do net positions in the futures market cause spot prices of crude oil?
Economic Modelling, 2014, 41, (C), 177-190 View citations (9)
- Nonlinear dependence between stock and real estate markets in China
Economics Letters, 2014, 124, (3), 526-529 View citations (19)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.