Details about Torsten Ehlers
Access statistics for papers by Torsten Ehlers.
Last updated 2020-02-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Business models and dollar funding of global banks
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (9)
- Mapping shadow banking in China: structure and dynamics
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (7)
- Understanding the challenges for infrastructure finance
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (10)
- Concentration in cross-border banking
BIS Quarterly Review, 2019 View citations (1)
- The evolution of OTC interest rate derivatives markets
BIS Quarterly Review, 2019 View citations (3)
- The credit default swap market: what a difference a decade makes
BIS Quarterly Review, 2018 View citations (7)
- Green bond finance and certification
BIS Quarterly Review, 2017 View citations (12)
- The changing shape of interest rate derivatives markets
BIS Quarterly Review, 2016 View citations (10)
- FX and derivatives markets in emerging economies and the internationalisation of their currencies
BIS Quarterly Review, 2013 View citations (20)
- Foreign banks and credit conditions in EMEs
A chapter in Financial systems and the real economy, 2017, vol. 91, pp 101-123 View citations (3)
- Channels and determinants of foreign bank lending
A chapter in Cross-border Financial Linkages: Challenges for Monetary Policy and Financial Stability, 2015, vol. 82, pp 29-68 View citations (5)
- The role of banks
A chapter in What do new forms of finance mean for EM central banks?, 2015, vol. 82, pp 9-40
- Infrastructure and Corporate Bond Markets in Asia
A chapter in Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing, 2014 View citations (13)
- Capital flow dynamics and FX intervention
A chapter in Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, 2013, vol. 73, pp 25-38 View citations (4)
- The effectiveness of the Federal Reserve's Maturity Extension Program - Operation Twist 2: the portfolio rebalancing channel and public debt management
A chapter in Threat of fiscal dominance?, 2012, vol. 65, pp 245-255 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.