Details about Richard G. Funderburg
Access statistics for papers by Richard G. Funderburg.
Last updated 2021-03-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Location, concentration, and performance of economic activity in Brazil
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (15)
- The Impact of Marginal Business Taxes on State Manufacturing
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Regional Science (2013)
- Is Tax Competition Strategic? Spatial Distributions of Business Property Tax Abatements in the Chicago Suburbs
Economic Development Quarterly, 2021, 35, (1), 66-83
- Do local governments use business tax incentives to compensate for high business property taxes?
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2020, 81, (C) View citations (1)
- Regional employment and housing impacts of tax increment financing districts
Regional Studies, 2019, 53, (6), 874-886
- Geographies of Risk, the Regulatory State, and the Ethic of Care
Annals of the American Association of Geographers, 2016, 106, (5), 1097-1113
- Environmental justice in France? A spatio-temporal analysis of incinerator location
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2014, 57, (3), 424-446 View citations (4)
- THE IMPACT OF MARGINAL BUSINESS TAXES ON STATE MANUFACTURING
Journal of Regional Science, 2013, 53, (4), 557-582 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper
- Trading Industry Clusters amid the Legacy of Industrial Land-Use Planning in Southern California
Environment and Planning A, 2013, 45, (11), 2752-2770 View citations (1)
- Neighbourhood Valuation Effects from New Construction of Low-income Housing Tax Credit Projects in Iowa: A Natural Experiment
Urban Studies, 2010, 47, (8), 1745-1771 View citations (5)
- New highways and land use change: Results from a quasi-experimental research design
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2010, 44, (2), 76-98 View citations (16)
- Agglomeration Potential: The Spatial Scale of Industry Linkages in the Southern California Economy
Growth and Change, 2008, 39, (1), 24-57 View citations (5)
- Planning methodology for predicting spatial patterns of risk potential from industrial land uses
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2006, 49, (6), 829-847
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.