Details about Chiara Fumagalli
Access statistics for papers by Chiara Fumagalli.
Last updated 2010-03-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Deep-Pocket Effect of Internal Capital Markets
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy View citations (3)
Also in Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2009) View citations (4)
- A Simple Theory of Predation
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Exclusive Dealing: The Interaction between Foreclosure and Investment Promotion
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (3)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2009) View citations (5)
- Exclusive dealing, entry, and mergers
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy View citations (30)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2005) View citations (6)
- Buyers' Miscoordination, Entry and Downstream Competition
Economic Journal, 2008, 118, (531), 1196-1222 View citations (13)
- Buyer power and quality improvements
Research in Economics, 2007, 61, (2), 45-61 View citations (22)
- Exclusive Dealing and Entry, when Buyers Compete
American Economic Review, 2006, 96, (3), 785-795 View citations (109)
- The Strategic Impact of Resource Flexibility in Business Groups
RAND Journal of Economics, 2005, 36, (1), 193-214 View citations (34)
- On the welfare effects of competition for foreign direct investments
European Economic Review, 2003, 47, (6), 963-983 View citations (74)
- Does Relocation of Economic Activities Hurt Labour in the Home Country?
Giornale degli Economisti, 2001, 60, (1), 97-133
- Upstream mergers, downstream mergers, and secret vertical contracts
Research in Economics, 2001, 55, (3), 275-289 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.