Details about Alessio Gaggero
Access statistics for papers by Alessio Gaggero.
Last updated 2020-09-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Time of Day, Cognitive Tasks and Efficiency Gains
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Does Class Size Matter in Postgraduate Education?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Manchester School (2020)
- Labour Market Entry and Earnings: Evidence from Tanzanian Retrospective Data
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, CREDIT View citations (2)
- Does class size matter in postgraduate education?
Manchester School, 2020, 88, (3), 489-505
See also Working Paper (2019)
- The effect of type 2 diabetes diagnosis in the elderly
Economics & Human Biology, 2020, 37, (C)
- Framing effects on bribery behaviour: experimental evidence from China and Uganda
Journal of the Economic Science Association, 2018, 4, (1), 86-97 View citations (1)
- Labour market and intra-household dynamics in urban Tanzania
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2018, 13, (2)
- Youth Unemployment and Earnings in Africa: Evidence from Tanzanian Retrospective Data
Journal of African Economies, 2017, 26, (2), 119-139
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.