Details about Alessio Gaggero
Access statistics for papers by Alessio Gaggero.
Last updated 2022-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Health Information and Lifestyle Behaviours: The Impact of a Diabetes Diagnosis
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
Also in UB Economics Working Papers, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB School of Economics (2021) View citations (2)
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York (2021) View citations (2)
- The Effect of Heavy Smoking on Early Retirement: An Instrumental Variable Approach
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
- Time of Day, Cognitive Tasks and Efficiency Gains
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics (2020)
- Does Class Size Matter in Postgraduate Education?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Manchester School (2020)
- Labour Market Entry and Earnings: Evidence from Tanzanian Retrospective Data
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, CREDIT View citations (2)
- Disability in Uganda: a medical intervention to measure gendered impacts on functional independence and labour-market outcomes
Oxford Development Studies, 2021, 49, (4), 324-336
- Does class size matter in postgraduate education?
Manchester School, 2020, 88, (3), 489-505
See also Working Paper (2019)
- The effect of type 2 diabetes diagnosis in the elderly
Economics & Human Biology, 2020, 37, (C) View citations (7)
- Framing effects on bribery behaviour: experimental evidence from China and Uganda
Journal of the Economic Science Association, 2018, 4, (1), 86-97 View citations (2)
- Labour market and intra-household dynamics in urban Tanzania
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2018, 13, (2) View citations (1)
- Youth Unemployment and Earnings in Africa: Evidence from Tanzanian Retrospective Data
Journal of African Economies, 2017, 26, (2), 119-139
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.