Details about Jose Manuel Galan
Access statistics for papers by Jose Manuel Galan.
Last updated 2021-03-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Economía artificial: una valoración crítica || Artificial Economics: A Critical Review
Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, 2016, 22, (1), 36-54
- Effect of Resource Spatial Correlation and Hunter-Fisher-Gatherer Mobility on Social Cooperation in Tierra del Fuego
PLOS ONE, 2015, 10, (4), 1-29
- Food for all: An agent-based model to explore the emergence and implications of cooperation for food storage
Environmental Archaeology, 2015, 20, (4), 349-363
- Asking the Oracle: Introducing Forecasting Principles into Agent-Based Modelling
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2013, 16, (3), 13 View citations (1)
- Evolution of Equity Norms in Small-World Networks
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2012, 2012, 1-18
- Axelrod's Metanorm Games on Networks
PLOS ONE, 2011, 6, (5), 1-11 View citations (1)
- Mesoscopic Effects in an Agent-Based Bargaining Model in Regular Lattices
PLOS ONE, 2011, 6, (3), 1-11
- Errors and Artefacts in Agent-Based Modelling
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2009, 12, (1), 1 View citations (14)
- Techniques to Understand Computer Simulations: Markov Chain Analysis
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2009, 12, (1), 6 View citations (14)
- Appearances Can Be Deceiving: Lessons Learned Re-Implementing Axelrod's 'Evolutionary Approach to Norms'
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2005, 8, (3), 2 View citations (17)
- Market Failure Caused by Quality Uncertainty
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.