Details about Robert Garlick
Access statistics for papers by Robert Garlick.
Last updated 2019-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- LinkedIn(to) Job Opportunities: Experimental Evidence from Job Readiness Training
Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics
- Call Me Maybe: Experimental Evidence on Using Mobile Phones to Survey Microenterprises
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford View citations (4)
- Academic peer effects with different group assignment policies: residential tracking versus random assignment
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Journal: Applied Economics (2018)
- Trade flows and the exchange rate in South Africa
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Academic Peer Effects with Different Group Assignment Policies: Residential Tracking versus Random Assignment
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2018, 10, (3), 345-69 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2014)