Details about Jorge Garcia Hombrados
Access statistics for papers by Jorge Garcia Hombrados.
Last updated 2020-09-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Mobile phone network and migration: evidence from Myanmar
MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany
- Impact of the SADA-Northern Ghana Millennium Village Project on Multidimensional Poverty: A Comparison of Dashboard and Index Approaches
OPHI Working Papers, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford
- Child Marriage and Infant Mortality: Evidence from Ethiopia
Working Papers, FEDEA View citations (1)
Also in Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School (2017)
- Empirical essays on development economics
Economics PhD Theses, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School
- Cognitive Skills and Intra-Household Allocation of Schooling
Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School View citations (1)
- The Lasting Effects of Natural Disasters on Property Crime: Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake
Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2020)
- Aiming high and falling low: The SADA-Northern Ghana Millennium Village Project
Journal of Development Economics, 2020, 143, (C)
- The lasting effects of natural disasters on property crime: Evidence from the 2010 Chilean earthquake
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 175, (C), 114-154
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The Impact of land titling on agricultural production and agricultural investments in Tanzania: a theory-based approach
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2015, 7, (4), 530-544 View citations (2)
- Farmer Field Schools for Improving Farming Practices and Farmer Outcomes: A Systematic Review
Campbell Systematic Reviews, 2014, 10, (1), i-335 View citations (17)
- The Effects of Microcredit on Women's Control over Household Spending in Developing Countries: A Systematic Review and Meta‐analysis
Campbell Systematic Reviews, 2014, 10, (1), 1-205 View citations (12)
- Assessing ‘what works’ in international development: meta-analysis for sophisticated dummies
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2012, 4, (3), 456-471 View citations (7)
- How to do a good systematic review of effects in international development: a tool kit
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2012, 4, (3), 359-387 View citations (22)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.