Details about William Goffe
Access statistics for papers by William Goffe.
Last updated 2022-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Multi-core CPUs, Clusters and Grid Computing: a Tutorial
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Computational Economics (2008)
- VISUALIZING MULTI-DIMENSIONAL FUNCTIONS IN ECONOMICS
Computing in Economics and Finance 2000, Society for Computational Economics
Also in Computing in Economics and Finance 1999, Society for Computational Economics (1999)
- A Toolkit for Optimizing Functions in Economics
Computational Economics, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in Computing in Economics and Finance 1997, Society for Computational Economics
- The Future Information Structure in Economics
Microeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
Also in Microeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany (1996)
- Multi-core CPUs, Clusters, and Grid Computing: A Tutorial
Computational Economics, 2008, 32, (4), 353-382 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Display and Interactive Languages for the Internet: HTML, PDF, and Java
Computational Economics, 1999, 14, (1-2), 89-107
- The Future Information Infrastructure in Economics
Journal of Economic Perspectives, 1997, 11, (3), 75-94 View citations (9)
- Computer Network Resources for Economists
Journal of Economic Perspectives, 1994, 8, (3), 97-119 View citations (3)
- Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing
Journal of Econometrics, 1994, 60, (1-2), 65-99 View citations (308)
- A User's Guide to the Numerical Solution of Two-Point Boundary Value Problems Arising in Continuous Time Dynamic Economic Models
Computational Economics, 1993, 6, (3-4), 249-55 View citations (2)
- Simulated Annealing: An Initial Application in Econometrics
Computer Science in Economics & Management, 1992, 5, (2), 133-46 View citations (12)
- Version 3.2 of Fortran Code for Simulated Annealing (a global optimization algorithm also useful as a local optimizer for difficult problems)
Computer Programs, University Library of Munich, Germany
- SIMANN: FORTRAN module to perform Global Optimization of Statistical Functions with Simulated Annealing
Computational Economics Software Archive, Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Programme to "Global Optimization of Statistical Functions with Simulated Annealing"
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.