Details about Martin Guzman
Access statistics for papers by Martin Guzman.
Last updated 2019-01-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Analysis of Puerto Rico's Debt Relief Needs to Restore Debt Sustainability
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Real Exchange Rate Policies for Economic Development
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2018)
- Pseudo-wealth and Consumption Fluctuations
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (14)
- Learning, Expectations, and the Financial Instability Hypothesis
Working Papers Series, Institute for New Economic Thinking View citations (3)
- Real exchange rate policies for economic development
World Development, 2018, 110, (C), 51-62 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Assessing the robustness of the relationship between financial reforms and banking crises
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2017, 49, (C), 32-47 View citations (1)
- Intercreditor and Debtor-creditor Equity Issues in Sovereign Debt Restructuring
Ensayos Económicos, 2015, 1, (73), 7-25 View citations (5)
- The IMF Debt Sustainability Analysis: Issues and Problems
Journal of Globalization and Development, 2015, 6, (2), 387-404 View citations (2)
- Tensions in the Implementation of Central Banks’ Policies in the Pursuit of Economic Development
Ensayos Económicos, 2012, 1, (65-66), 173-205
- Financial Reforms and Financial Instability
Ensayos Económicos, 2011, 1, (61-62), 35-73
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.