Details about Achim Hagen
Access statistics for papers by Achim Hagen.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Buy coal, cap gas! Markets for fossil fuel deposits when fuel emission intensities differ
Working Paper Series, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics
- Boon or Bane? Trade Sanctions and the Stability of International Environmental Agreements
Working Papers, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics View citations (3)
Also in ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies (2017)
- The Influence of Political Pressure Groups on the Stability of International Environmental Agreements
Working Papers, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- Transnational Environmental Agreements with Heterogeneous Actors
Working Papers, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics View citations (7)
- International Environmental Agreements with Asymmetric Countries: Climate Clubs vs. Global Cooperation
Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) View citations (4)
Also in Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2015) View citations (4)
- Chancen und Risiken klimapolitischer Langfriststrategien am Beispiel des deutschen Klimaschutzgesetzes
Wirtschaftsdienst, 2021, 101, (5), 334-338 View citations (1)
- National political pressure groups and the stability of international environmental agreements
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, 2021, 21, (3), 405-425 View citations (3)
- Trade sanctions and the stability of climate coalitions
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2021, 109, (C) View citations (8)
- The Two-Stage Game Approach to Coalition Formation: Where We Stand and Ways to Go
Games, 2020, 11, (1), 1-31 View citations (6)
- CLIMATE CLUBS VERSUS SINGLE COALITIONS: THE AMBITION OF INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL AGREEMENTS
Climate Change Economics (CCE), 2019, 10, (03), 1-19 View citations (3)
- Strategic cooperation for transnational adaptation: lessons from the economics of climate change mitigation
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, 2019, 19, (4), 395-410 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.