Details about Christopher Hammond
Access statistics for papers by Christopher Hammond.
Last updated 2019-06-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Technical Efficiency Under Alternative Regulatory Regimes: Evidence from the Inter-War Britich Gas Industry
Working Papers, Universite de Nantes - Economie Internationale et de l'Entreprise
See also Journal Article in Journal of Regulatory Economics (2002)
- The effect of organisational change on UK public library efficiency
International Journal of Production Economics, 2009, 121, (1), 286-295 View citations (5)
- Factor substitution in the production of library services: evidence from the North American research libraries
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2006, 27, (8), 613-630 View citations (1)
- Efficiency in the provision of public services: a data envelopment analysis of UK public library systems
Applied Economics, 2002, 34, (5), 649-657 View citations (24)
- Technical Efficiency under Alternative Regulatory Regimes: Evidence from the Inter-war British Gas Industry
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2002, 22, (3), 251-70 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- The technology of library service provision: a cost function analysis of public library systems in the United Kingdom
Information Economics and Policy, 1999, 11, (3), 271-295 View citations (9)
- Privatisation and the Efficiency of Decentralised Electricity Generation: Some Evidence from Inter-war Britain
Economic Journal, 1992, 102, (412), 538-53 View citations (4)
- Economic Computing in the 1990s; Recent Developments in Personal Computer Hardware
Economic Journal, 1991, 101, (409), 1611-23
- A tractable likelihood function for the normal-gamma stochastic frontier model
Economics Letters, 1987, 24, (1), 33-38 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.