Details about Andreas Hauptmann
Access statistics for papers by Andreas Hauptmann.
Last updated 2021-01-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Migration and Post-Conflict Reconstruction: The Effect of Returning Refugees on Export Performance in the Former Yugoslavia
Working Papers, CEPII research center View citations (6)
Also in CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University (2019) View citations (6)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2019) View citations (9)
- Let their Knowledge Flow: The Effect of Returning Refugees on Export Performance in the Former Yugoslavia
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (4)
- Trade and unions: Can exporters benefit from collective bargaining?
VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2014) View citations (8)
IAB Discussion Paper, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] (2014) View citations (5)
- International Trade and Collective Bargaining Outcomes: Evidence from German Employer-Employee Data
ifo Working Paper Series, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich View citations (1)
Also in IAB Discussion Paper, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] (2012) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Scandinavian Journal of Economics (2014)
- Exporting and employment volatility for different worker groups
Applied Economics Letters, 2020, 27, (16), 1301-1304
- German plant closure and the China shock
Applied Economics Letters, 2020, 27, (19), 1617-1621
- Trade and unions: Does size matter?
Economic Modelling, 2020, 84, (C), 66-75
- Endogenous wage regime selection: A general equilibrium model
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (4), 2650-2663
- Worker turnover in German exporting establishments
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (2), 1266-1271
- International Trade and Collective Bargaining Outcomes: Evidence from German Employer–Employee Data
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2014, 116, (3), 820-837 View citations (28)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Migration and imperfect labor markets: Theory and cross-country evidence from Denmark, Germany and the UK
European Economic Review, 2014, 66, (C), 205-225 View citations (21)
- Dissecting the German export miracle: Plant-level evidence
Economic Systems, 2013, 37, (3), 387-403 View citations (2)
- Do exporters pay fair-wage premiums?
Economics Letters, 2013, 121, (2), 179-182 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.