Details about Andreas Hauptmann
Access statistics for papers by Andreas Hauptmann.
Last updated 2019-11-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Migration and Post-Conflict Reconstruction: The Effect of Returning Refugees on Export Performance in the Former Yugoslavia
Working Papers, CEPII research center
Also in CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University (2019)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2019)
- Let their Knowledge Flow: The Effect of Returning Refugees on Export Performance in the Former Yugoslavia
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (1)
- Trade and unions: Can exporters benefit from collective bargaining?
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
Also in IAB Discussion Paper, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] (2014) View citations (4)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich (2014) View citations (7)
- International Trade and Collective Bargaining Outcomes: Evidence from German Employer-Employee Data
ifo Working Paper Series, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich View citations (1)
Also in IAB Discussion Paper, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] (2012) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Scandinavian Journal of Economics (2014)
- Worker turnover in German exporting establishments
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (2), 1266-1271
- International Trade and Collective Bargaining Outcomes: Evidence from German Employer–Employee Data
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2014, 116, (3), 820-837 View citations (26)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Migration and imperfect labor markets: Theory and cross-country evidence from Denmark, Germany and the UK
European Economic Review, 2014, 66, (C), 205-225 View citations (17)
- Dissecting the German export miracle: Plant-level evidence
Economic Systems, 2013, 37, (3), 387-403 View citations (2)
- Do exporters pay fair-wage premiums?
Economics Letters, 2013, 121, (2), 179-182 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.