Details about Alex Imas
Access statistics for papers by Alex Imas.
Last updated 2016-01-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inaccurate Statistical Discrimination
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- A History of Violence: Field Evidence on Trauma, Discounting and Present Bias
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (1)
- Do People Anticipate Loss Aversion?
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (3)
- Estimating Individual Ambiguity Aversion: A Simple Approach
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (14)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich (2015) View citations (14)
- Conscience Accounting: Emotional Dynamics and Social Behavior
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE View citations (10)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2012) View citations (5)
- Working for the “warm glow”: On the benefits and limits of prosocial incentives
Journal of Public Economics, 2014, 114, (C), 14-18 View citations (43)
- Experimental methods: Eliciting risk preferences
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 87, (C), 43-51 View citations (177)
- Paying to Be Nice: Consistency and Costly Prosocial Behavior
Management Science, 2012, 58, (1), 179-187 View citations (40)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.