Details about Jeremy J. Jackson
Access statistics for papers by Jeremy J. Jackson.
Last updated 2019-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Creative Destruction, Job Reallocation, and Subjective Well-Being
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Gender Differences in Agricultural Economics
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Happy partisans and extreme political views: The impact of national versus local representation on well-being
European Journal of Political Economy, 2019, 58, (C), 192-202
- Innovation of Agricultural Biotechnology with Experimental Use Licensing
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2019, 44, (1)
- A NOTE ON THE NONLINEAR EFFECT OF MINIMUM WAGE INCREASES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2017, 35, (1), 53-61 View citations (3)
- Economic freedom and social capital: pooled mean group evidence
Applied Economics Letters, 2017, 24, (6), 370-373 View citations (1)
- Free to Be Happy: Economic Freedom and Happiness in US States
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2017, 18, (4), 1207-1229 View citations (2)
- A framework for non-drastic innovation with product differentiation
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (1), 259-269
- Economic freedom and social capital
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (54), 5853-5867 View citations (2)
- Livestock emissions regulation with unknown damages and strategic technology adoption
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (35), 4309-4317
- Conflict over Cooperation: Why So Much Disagreement over the Proposed Dairy Market Stabilization Program?
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, 2013, 11, (1), 10 View citations (1)
- Tax earmarking, party politics and gubernatorial veto: theory and evidence from US states
Public Choice, 2013, 155, (1), 1-18 View citations (2)
- A legislative bargaining approach to earmarked public expenditures
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), 2006-2020 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.