Details about David Johnson
|Phone:||519-884-1970 ext 2540|
|Postal address:||Department of Economics Wilfrid Laurier University Waterloo Ontario N2L 3C5|
|Workplace:||Department of Economics, School of Business and Economics, Wilfrid Laurier University, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by David Johnson.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- School Grades: Identifying Alberta’s Best Public Schools
C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, 2007, (104) View citations (18)
- Opinion Polls and Canadian Bond Yields During the 1995 Quebec Referendum
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1998, 31, (2), 411-426 View citations (2)
- Political and Economic Determinants of Interest Rate Behavior: Are Central Banks Different?
Economic Inquiry, 1996, 34, (4), 708-29 View citations (6)
- International Interest Rate Linkages in the Term Structure
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 1993, 25, (4), 755-70 View citations (8)
- Atheoretical and Structural Approaches to Modelling Canadian-American Macroeconomic Interaction
Empirical Economics, 1990, 15, (4), 367-82 View citations (5)
- Co-integration, Error Correction, and Purchasing Power Parity between Canada and the United States
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1990, 23, (4), 839-55 View citations (28)
- Consumption, Permanent Income, and Financial Wealth in Canada: Empirical Evidence on the Intertemporal Approach to the Current Account
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1986, 19, (2), 189-206 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.