Details about Mausumi Kar
Access statistics for papers by Mausumi Kar.
Last updated 2020-07-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Skill, Innovation and Wage Inequality: Can Immigrants be the Trump Card?
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
- Liberalized trade policy and inequality: Evidence from Post-Multi-Fibre Arrangement India and some theoretical issues
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- The Impact of Immigration on Skills, Innovation and Wages: Education Matters more than where People Come from
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2020, 42, (3), 557-582
- ECONOMIC INTEGRATION AND TRADE PROTECTION: POLICY ISSUES FOR SOUTH ASIAN COUNTRIES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2018, 36, (1), 167-182
- Multi Fibre Arrangement and Wage Inequality: Firm and State-level Evidence from India and a Theoretical Model
The World Economy, 2017, 40, (7), 1473-1493
- National and Global Aspects of Indiaâ€™s Textiles and Apparel Industry and Trade: An Overview
South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, 2012, 1, (1), 81-133 View citations (1)
- The Indian Textile and Clothing Industry
SpringerBriefs in Economics, Springer View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.