Details about Kıvanç Karaman
Access statistics for papers by Kıvanç Karaman.
Last updated 2020-12-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Monetary Capacity
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (2)
- Money and Monetary Stability in Europe, 1300-1914
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (9)
Also in Working Papers, Bogazici University, Department of Economics (2018)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Monetary Economics (2020)
- HUKUK, SÝYASET VE UZUN DÖNEMLÝ ÝKTÝSADÝ GELÝÞME
Working Papers, Bogazici University, Department of Economics
- Different Paths to the Modern State in Europe: The interaction between domestic political economy and interstate competition
Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs), London School of Economics / European Institute View citations (8)
- Ottoman State Finances in Comparative European Perspective, 1500-1914
Working Papers, Bogazici University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Money and monetary stability in Europe, 1300–1914
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2020, 115, (C), 279-300
See also Working Paper (2018)
- How does financial development alter the impact of uncertainty?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2019, 102, (C), 33-42 View citations (4)
- The Monetary Policy Change in Turkey in 2009 and Its Implications for Inflation and Growth
Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, 2017, 31, (1), 1-21 View citations (1)
- Different Paths to the Modern State in Europe: The Interaction Between Warfare, Economic Structure, and Political Regime
American Political Science Review, 2013, 107, (3), 603-626 View citations (33)
- Ottoman State Finances in European Perspective, 1500â€“1914
The Journal of Economic History, 2010, 70, (3), 593-629 View citations (40)
- Decentralized coercion and self-restraint in provincial taxation: The Ottoman Empire, 15th-16th centuries
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2009, 71, (3), 690-703 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.