Details about Wolfhard Kaus
Access statistics for papers by Wolfhard Kaus.
Last updated 2020-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Intangible capital and productivity: Firm-level evidence from German manufacturing
IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) View citations (1)
- Signalling to whom? Conspicuous spending and the local density of the social group income distribution
Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography
- Beyond Engel s Law - Pursuing an Engelian Approach to Welfare A Cross Country Analysis
Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena View citations (3)
- Conspicuous consumption and the distribution of income within social groups
Discussion Papers in Economics, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Conspicuous Consumption and Race: Evidence from South Africa
Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2013)
- Will imitators follow pioneer consumers in the adoption of solar thermal systems? Empirical evidence for North-West Germany
Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography View citations (3)
- CONSPICUOUS SPENDING AND THE INCOME DISTRIBUTION OF SOCIAL GROUPS
Economic Inquiry, 2019, 57, (3), 1324-1341
- Beyond Engel's law - A cross-country analysis
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2013, 47, (C), 118-134 View citations (7)
- Conspicuous consumption and “race”: Evidence from South Africa
Journal of Development Economics, 2013, 100, (1), 63-73 View citations (34)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Will nonowners follow pioneer consumers in the adoption of solar thermal systems? Empirical evidence for northwestern Germany
Ecological Economics, 2011, 70, (12), 2282-2291 View citations (20)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.