Details about Edgar E. Kausel
Access statistics for papers by Edgar E. Kausel.
Last updated 2020-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are Groups more Rational than Individuals? A Review of Interactive Decision Making in Groups
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (91)
Also in Munich Reprints in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics (2012) View citations (98)
- Outcome bias in subjective ratings of performance: Evidence from the (football) field
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2019, 75, (PB)
- Assessing Others’ Risk‐Taking Behavior from Their Affective States: Experimental Evidence Using a Stag Hunt Game
Games, 2017, 8, (1), 1-11
- Overconfidence in personnel selection: When and why unstructured interview information can hurt hiring decisions
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2016, 137, (C), 27-44 View citations (3)
- Responsible Personal Finance: The Role of Conscientiousness in Bank and Pension Savings in Chile
International Review of Finance, 2016, 16, (1), 161-167 View citations (3)
- Too arrogant for their own good? Why and when narcissists dismiss advice
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2015, 131, (C), 33-50 View citations (3)
- Do people have accurate beliefs about the behavioral consequences of incidental emotions? Evidence from trust games
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2014, 42, (C), 96-111 View citations (10)
- Regret salience and accountability in the decoy effect
Judgment and Decision Making, 2013, 8, (2), 136-149 View citations (2)
- Putting Organizational Culture at the Heart of Industrialâ€“Organizational Psychology's Research Agenda on Sustainability: Insights From Iberoamerica
Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 2012, 5, (4), 494-497
- Narrow personality traits and organizational attraction: Evidence for the complementary hypothesis
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2011, 114, (1), 3-14 View citations (4)
- The effects of managerial regulatory fit priming on reactions to explanations
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2011, 115, (2), 268-282 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.