Details about Emily Kerr
Access statistics for papers by Emily Kerr.
Last updated 2010-07-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Texas Manufacturing Outlook Survey: survey methodology and performance
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (1)
- New Technology Boosts Texas Firms' Output, Alters Worker Mix
Southwest Economy, 2018, (Q3), 3-6
- What’s Driving Wide Gap Between Cattle and Beef Prices?
Southwest Economy, 2017, (Q2), 15-15
- Fed manufacturing surveys provide insight into national economy
Economic Letter, 2014, 9, (12), 1-4
- Brutal drought depresses agriculture, thwarting U.S. and Texas economies
Southwest Economy, 2012, (Q4), 10-13
- Spotlight: Texas service sector outlook survey completing the regional economic picture
Southwest Economy, 2011, (Q2), 15
- Texas economy to ride higher in the saddle in 2011
Southwest Economy, 2011, (Q1), 3-7
- Natural gas from shale: Texas revolution goes global
Southwest Economy, 2010, (Q3), 10-13 View citations (14)
- Noteworthy: Texas agriculture: drought's end brings optimism
Southwest Economy, 2010, (Q2), 15
- Noteworthy: Texas exports: NAFTA markets spur trade turnaround
Southwest Economy, 2010, (Q1), 15
- Texas' Latino pay gaps: taking a closer look
Southwest Economy, 2010, (Q1), 10-13
- Getting to the bottom of Texas' Latino pay gap
Southwest Economy, 2009, (Q4), 3-7
- Noteworthy: household income: Texas posts gain in otherwise tough year
Southwest Economy, 2009, (Q4), 15
- Noteworthy: venture capital: U.S. rises, but Texas continues its decline
Southwest Economy, 2009, (Q3), 14
- Spotlight: Farm real estate values: Texas holds steady in 2008, bucking U.S. trend
Southwest Economy, 2009, (Q4), 10
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.