Details about Hyoungjong Kim
Access statistics for papers by Hyoungjong Kim.
Last updated 2020-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Heteroskedasticity-Robust Standard Errors for Dynamic Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects
Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University
- Toilets for education: Evidence from Kenya’s primary school-level data
International Journal of Educational Development, 2019, 70, (C), -
- Does income inequality increase marginal propensity to consume?
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (17), 1218-1221
- Does income inequality lead to banking crises in developing countries? Empirical evidence from cross-country panel data
Economic Systems, 2018, 42, (2), 206-218
- Between Calm and Passion: The Cooling-Off Period and Divorce Decisions in Korea
Feminist Economics, 2015, 21, (2), 187-214
- The role of constant instruments in dynamic panel estimation
Economics Letters, 2014, 124, (3), 500-503 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.