Details about Robert D. Kirkby
Access statistics for papers by Robert D. Kirkby.
Last updated 2020-05-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Household Leverage and Asymmetric Housing Wealth Effects- Evidence from New Zealand
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (2)
- House Prices and Macroprudential Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of New Zealand
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
Also in Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance (2017)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Macroeconomics (2018)
- Transition paths for Bewley-Huggett-Aiyagari models: Comparison of some solution algorithms
Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance View citations (1)
- Inflation and the growth rate of money in the long run and the short run
Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance
- BEWLEYâ€“HUGGETTâ€“AIYAGARI MODELS: COMPUTATION, SIMULATION, AND UNIQUENESS OF GENERAL EQUILIBRIUM
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2019, 23, (6), 2469-2508
- Business cycle accounting for New Zealand
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2018, 52, (2), 131-149 View citations (2)
- Cryptocurrencies and Digital Fiat Currencies
Australian Economic Review, 2018, 51, (4), 527-539
- House prices and macroprudential policy in an estimated DSGE model of New Zealand
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2018, 56, (C), 152-171 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- A Toolkit for Value Function Iteration
Computational Economics, 2017, 49, (1), 1-15
- Accounting for Uncertainty in Public Debt Targets
Australian Economic Review, 2017, 50, (1), 89-102 View citations (5)
- Convergence of Discretized Value Function Iteration
Computational Economics, 2017, 49, (1), 117-153 View citations (1)
- Are Housing Wealth Effects Asymmetric in Booms and Busts?
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 1-51
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.