Details about Hajime Kobayashi
Access statistics for papers by Hajime Kobayashi.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Leadership in the Prisoner's Dilemma with Inequity-Averse Preferences
Discussion Papers, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration
- Leadership by Confidence in Teams
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Optimal Sharing Rules in Repeated Partnerships
KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research View citations (3)
- Optimal collusion under imperfect monitoring in multimarket contact
Games and Economic Behavior, 2012, 76, (2), 636-647 View citations (5)
- Intergenerational conflicts of interest and seniority systems in organizations
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2008, 65, (3-4), 757-767 View citations (2)
- Multimarket contact in continuous-time games
Economics Letters, 2008, 101, (1), 4-5 View citations (1)
- FOLK THEOREMS FOR INFINITELY REPEATED GAMES PLAYED BY ORGANIZATIONS WITH SHORT-LIVED MEMBERS
International Economic Review, 2007, 48, (2), 517-549 View citations (14)
- EMERGENCE OF LEADERSHIP IN TEAMS*
The Japanese Economic Review, 2005, 56, (3), 295-316 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.