Details about Polina Kryuchkova
Access statistics for papers by Polina Kryuchkova.
Last updated 2016-02-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of Weak Competition: Quantitative Assessment and Policy Implications
Published Papers, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- LAW AND ECONOMICS OF ANTITRUST ENFORCEMENT IN RUSSIA
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics View citations (2)
- The ‘reactive’ model of antitrust enforcement: When private interests dictate enforcement actions – The Russian case
International Review of Law and Economics, 2015, 43, (C), 200-208 View citations (5)
- Regulation of prices for call termination to network telephone operator: antitrust or tariff regulation?
Economic Policy, 2013, 126—142
- Public and Private Enforcement of Law under the High Risk of Type I Errors: the Russian Case
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2012, 15, (3), 114-140 View citations (1)
- The Development of Self-regulation of Business in Russia: Results and Recommendations
Economic Policy, 2011, 5, 135—147
- The Role of the Judicial System for the Development of Competition
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2011, 5
- The System of Technical Regulation in Russia
Problems of Economic Transition, 2010, 52, (9), 4-22
- The System of Technical Regulation in Russia: The Possible and Expected Impact on Competition
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2009, 11
- Dominance on the Market for Legal Reference Systems: An Economic Analysis
Problems of Economic Transition, 2008, 51, (5), 86-101
- Domination on the Market for Legal Research Systems: A Contribution to Economic Analysis
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2007, 11
- Removing of the Administrative Barriers in the Economy
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2003, 11
- Administrative Barriers in the Economy: Tasks of Lock-out
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2001, 5 View citations (1)
- Corporate Governance in Russia in 1995-1996 (from the Soviet-type Enterprise to the Managercontrolled Firm)
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 1996, 12
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.