Details about Maurizio Lanfranchi, prof
Access statistics for papers by Maurizio Lanfranchi, prof.
Last updated 2019-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic analysis and energy valorization of by-products of the olive oil process: “Valdemone DOP” extra virgin olive oil
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 57, (C), 1227-1236 View citations (1)
- An Application of Qualitative Risk Analysis as a Tool Adopted by Public Organizations for Evaluating “Green Projects”
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2015, 17, (40), 872 View citations (2)
- Rural tourism: A kind of sustainable tourism in the face of global economic crisis
International Journal for Responsible Tourism, 2014, 3, (2), 15-28
- A New Economic Model for Italian Farms: the Wine & Food Tourism
Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, 2013, 3, (6), 16
- AGRICULTURAL MARKET CRISIS AND GLOBALIZATION – A TOOL FOR SMALL FARMS
Romanian Statistical Review, 2013, 61, (10), 35-45
- ECONOMIC, ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES OF AGROENERGY CHAINS. AN OVERVIEW OF THE EU AGRICULTURAL POLICY AND THE CONCEPT OF “MULTIFUNCTIONALITY”
Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, 2013, 2013, (2)
- The consumption of wine: a analysis of market conducted in Sicily
Romanian Statistical Review, 2013, 61, (11), 21-31
- BRIEF ANALYSIS OF A SURVEY ON THE CONSUMPTION OF ENERGY DRINKS IN ITALY
Management Strategies Journal, 2012, 17, (3), 15-20
- Olive-Growing in Italy: Economic and Multifunctional Aspects
International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 2012, 2, (Special 1), 282-292
- STUDY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF AGRITOURISM SECTOR IN ROMANIA
Annals - Economy Series, 2012, 2, 176-182
- SURVEY ON THE CONSUMPTION OF WINE IN SICILY
Management Strategies Journal, 2012, 15, (1), 5-14
- New forms of sustainable tourism through the valorisation of the rural territory: the wine roads
The Annals of Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University. Economy, Commerce and Tourism Series, 2011, 3, (1), 93-103 View citations (1)
- The tourist district model of competitiveness for economic development in local territorial
The Annals of Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University. Economy, Commerce and Tourism Series, 2011, 3, (1), 7-15
Also in Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, 2010, 10, (10), 75-80 (2010) View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.