Details about Jonathan Lafky
Access statistics for papers by Jonathan Lafky.
Last updated 2020-10-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Living a Lie: Theory and Evidence on Public Preference Falsification
Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics
- Quality vs. Quantity in Information Transmission: Theory and Experimental Evidence
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
- All Nash Equilibria of the Multi-Unit Vickrey Auction
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich View citations (1)
- Experimenting with incentives for information transmission: Quantity versus quality
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 169, (C), 314-331
- Reciprocity through ratings: An experimental study of bias in evaluations
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2019, 83, (C)
- Birth, death and public good provision
Experimental Economics, 2016, 19, (2), 317-341 View citations (4)
- Why do people rate? Theory and evidence on online ratings
Games and Economic Behavior, 2014, 87, (C), 554-570 View citations (18)
- Altruism, reciprocity and health: A social experiment in restaurant choice
Food Policy, 2012, 37, (2), 143-150 View citations (1)
- All equilibria of the multi-unit Vickrey auction
Games and Economic Behavior, 2009, 66, (2), 729-741 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.