Details about Jean-William Laliberté
Access statistics for papers by Jean-William Laliberté.
Last updated 2020-02-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- What Sets College Thrivers and Divers Apart? A Contrast in Study Habits, Attitudes, and Mental Health
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2019)
- Thrivers and Divers: Using Non-Academic Measures to Predict College Success and Failure
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2018)
- Long-term Contextual Effects in Education: Schools and Neighborhoods
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Calgary
- Language skill acquisition in immigrant social networks: Evidence from Australia
Labour Economics, 2019, 57, (C), 35-45
- What sets college thrivers and divers apart? A contrast in study habits, attitudes, and mental health
Economics Letters, 2019, 178, (C), 50-53 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Thrivers and divers: Using non-academic measures to predict college success and failure
Economics of Education Review, 2018, 62, (C), 170-182 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Parental Education Mitigates the Rising Transmission of Income between Generations
A chapter in Measuring and Understanding the Distribution and Intra/Inter-Generational Mobility of Income and Wealth, 2020
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.