Details about Shen-Ming Lee
Access statistics for papers by Shen-Ming Lee.
Last updated 2012-11-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Editor
- Health Status and Family Support of Older Malaysian
Working Papers, RAND - Labor and Population Program
- Semiparametric estimation of logistic regression model with missing covariates and outcome
Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, 2012, 75, (5), 621-653 View citations (5)
- Conditional likelihood estimation and efficiency comparisons in proportional odds model with missing covariates
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 2011, 63, (5), 887-921
- Semiparametric analysis of randomized response data with missing covariates in logistic regression
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2009, 53, (7), 2673-2692 View citations (4)
- Estimating survival rates using an extended ricker's two-release method
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2003, 42, (1-2), 123-137 View citations (1)
- A unified approach to estimating population size for a births only model
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 1999, 32, (1), 29-46 View citations (1)
- Transfer batch scheduling for a two-stage flowshop with identical parallel machines at each stage
Omega, 1997, 25, (5), 547-555 View citations (1)
- An analytical model for the container loading problem
European Journal of Operational Research, 1995, 80, (1), 68-76 View citations (34)
- SFG-GP: An effective tutoring system for goal programming
Omega, 1995, 23, (3), 295-302 View citations (1)
- Service Business
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.