Details about J. Sebastian Leguizamon
Access statistics for papers by J. Sebastian Leguizamon.
Last updated 2021-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- The Housing Crisis, Foreclosures, and Local Tax Revenues
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Regional Science and Urban Economics (2018)
- Whither the Marriage Tax?
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in National Tax Journal (2015)
- Revisiting the Income Tax Effects of Legalizing Same-sex Marriages
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Policy Analysis and Management (2014)
- Earnings differences between homosexuals and heterosexuals and the effects of anti-discriminatory laws: equal but still unmarried
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- STATE TAXES AND LEGISLATIVE TURNOVER IN THE UNITED STATES
Economic Inquiry, 2020, 58, (1), 518-535
- PARTY CUES, POLITICAL TRENDS, AND FISCAL INTERACTIONS IN THE UNITED STATES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2019, 37, (4), 600-620
- Health insurance subsidies and the expansion of an implicit marriage penalty: a regional comparison of various means-tested programmes
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (2), 130-135
- Inflation volatility and economic growth in Bolivia: a regional analysis
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2018, 11, (1), 36-46 View citations (1)
- The housing crisis, foreclosures, and local tax revenues
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2018, 70, (C), 300-311 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Disentangling the effect of tolerance on housing values: how levels of human capital and race alter this link within the metropolitan area
The Annals of Regional Science, 2017, 59, (2), 371-392 View citations (1)
- Term limits, time horizons and electoral accountability
Public Choice, 2016, 168, (1), 23-42 View citations (3)
- Merit-based college tuition assistance and the conditional probability of in-state work
Papers in Regional Science, 2015, 94, (1), 197-218 View citations (8)
- Whither the Marriage Tax?
National Tax Journal, 2015, 68, (2), 251-280 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Revisiting the Income Tax Effects of Legalizing Same‐Sex Marriages
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2014, 33, (2), 263-289 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Are black neighborhoods less welcoming to homosexuals than white neighborhoods?
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2013, 43, (4), 579-589 View citations (8)
- Revisiting Evidence of Labor Market Discrimination against Homosexuals and the Effects of Anti-Discriminatory Laws
The Review of Regional Studies, 2013, 43, (2,3), 213-238
- Estimating Implicit Marginal Tax Rates of Welfare Recipients across the US States
Public Finance Review, 2012, 40, (3), 401-430 View citations (1)
- Economic Behaviour and Taxation
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.