Details about Darin Lee
|Postal address:||Compass Lexecon 200 State Street, 9th Floor Boston, MA 02109|
Access statistics for papers by Darin Lee.
Last updated 2014-04-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Core of Economies with Asymmetric Information: An Axiomatic Approach
Staff General Research Papers Archive, Iowa State University, Department of Economics View citations (6)
Also in Game Theory and Information, University Library of Munich, Germany (1997) View citations (1)
Economic theory and game theory, Oscar Volij (1997) View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Mathematical Economics (2002)
- Airline competition and domestic US airfares: A comprehensivereappraisal
Economics of Transportation, 2013, 2, (1), 1-17 View citations (44)
- Domestic Code Sharing, Alliances, and Airfares in the U.S. Airline Industry
Journal of Law and Economics, 2007, 50, 355-380 View citations (43)
- Retracting a Gift: How Does Employee Effort Respond to Wage Reductions?
Journal of Labor Economics, 2007, 25, 725-761 View citations (5)
- Assessing the impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on U.S. airline demand
Journal of Economics and Business, 2005, 57, (1), 75-95 View citations (26)
- Comparing the Impact of the September 11th Terrorist Attacks on International Airline Demand
International Journal of the Economics of Business, 2005, 12, (2), 225-249 View citations (1)
- Domestic codesharing practices in the US airline industry
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2005, 11, (2), 89-97 View citations (7)
- The Impact of Passenger Mix on Reported “Hub Premiums” in the U.S. Airline Industry
Southern Economic Journal, 2005, 72, (2), 372–394 View citations (27)
- Entry Patterns in the Southwest Airlines Route System
Review of Industrial Organization, 2004, 25, (3), 317-350 View citations (41)
- An Assessment of Some Recent Criticisms of the U.S. Airline Industry
Review of Network Economics, 2003, 2, (1), 1-9 View citations (2)
- Concentration and price trends in the US domestic airline industry: 1990â€“2000
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2003, 9, (2), 91-101 View citations (3)
- The core of economies with asymmetric information: an axiomatic approach
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2002, 38, (1-2), 43-63 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- A note on the individualistic foundations of the core in economies with asymmetric information
Economics Letters, 1998, 61, (2), 203-208 View citations (2)
- Lessons from the Nigerian GSM auction
Telecommunications Policy, 27, (5-6), 407-416
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.