Details about Tongzhe Li
Access statistics for papers by Tongzhe Li.
Last updated 2020-07-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Transaction Costs and Competitiveness on the Performance of Reverse Auctions in Agri-environmental Programs
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Residents’ Preferences in Adopting Water Runoff Management Practices: Examining the Effect of Behavioral Nudges in a Field Experiment
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Consumer Preferences Before and After a Food Safety Scare: An Experimental Analysis of the 2010 Egg Recall
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
See also Journal Article in Food Policy (2017)
- Agricultural Adoption and Behavioral Economics: Bridging the Gap
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2020, 42, (1), 54-66
- Is This Food “Local”? Evidence from a Framed Field Experiment
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2020, 45, (2)
- The impact of expiration dates labels on hedonic markets for perishable products
Food Policy, 2020, 93, (C)
- Does food processing mitigate consumers’ concerns about crops grown with recycled water?
Food Policy, 2019, 88, (C)
- The importance of selecting the right messenger: A framed field experiment on recycled water products
Ecological Economics, 2019, 161, (C), 1-8
- To Scan or Not to Scan: The Question of Consumer Behavior and QR Codes on Food Packages
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2019, 44, (2) View citations (1)
- Willingness to pay for a second-generation bioethanol: A case study of Korea
Energy Policy, 2019, 127, (C), 464-474 View citations (2)
- Behavioural responses to science-based eco-labelling: gold, silver, or bronze
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (39), 4250-4263 View citations (1)
- Explaining Hypothetical Bias Variations Using Income Elasticity of Demand
Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, 2018, 35, (3), 207-224
- Fresh foods irrigated with recycled water: A framed field experiment on consumer responses
Food Policy, 2018, 80, (C), 103-112 View citations (3)
- Ignorance Is Bliss? Experimental Evidence on Wine Produced from Grapes Irrigated with Recycled Water
Ecological Economics, 2018, 153, (C), 100-110 View citations (2)
- Consumer preferences before and after a food safety scare: An experimental analysis of the 2010 egg recall
Food Policy, 2017, 66, (C), 25-34 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Consumer preferences for second-generation bioethanol
Energy Economics, 2017, 61, (C), 1-7 View citations (7)
- Heterogeneous Preferences for Oysters: Evidence from Field Experiments
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2017, 46, (2), 296-314 View citations (1)
- The Effect of Information on Discriminatory-Price and Uniform-Price Reverse Auction Efficiency: An Experimental Economics Study of the Purchase of Ecosystem Services
Strategic Behavior and the Environment, 2017, 7, (1-2), 41-71 View citations (1)
- Tourist Viewshed Externalities and Wind Energy Production
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2017, 46, (2), 224-241 View citations (4)
- When Does Public Information Undermine the Efficiency of Reverse Auctions for the Purchase of Ecosystem Services?
Ecological Economics, 2017, 134, (C), 212-226 View citations (4)
- Promoting Residential Recycling: An Alternative Policy Based on a Recycling Reward System
Games, 2016, 7, (3), 1-1
- Who Wants Income Inequality?: An Analysis of Public Choice under Income Comparison
Social Sciences, 2016, 5, (3), 1-1
- Financial crises, Asian stock indices, and current accounts: An Asian-U.S. comparative study
Journal of Asian Economics, 2014, 34, (C), 66-78 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.