Details about Dandan Liu
Access statistics for papers by Dandan Liu.
Last updated 2014-06-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inflation forecasts and core inflation measures: Where is the information on future inflation?
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2014, 54, (1), 133-137 View citations (5)
- Do FOMC forecasts add value to staff forecasts?
European Journal of Political Economy, 2013, 32, (C), 332-340
- The effects of monetary policy using structural factor analysis
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (18), 2511-2526
- A dual measure of correlation between the Solow residual and output growth
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2012, 37, (1), 17-25 View citations (1)
- Does a factor Phillips curve help? An evaluation of the predictive power for U.S. inflation
Empirical Economics, 2011, 40, (3), 807-826 View citations (1)
- Learning and Estimation of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve Models
Southern Economic Journal, 2011, 78, (2), 382-396 View citations (1)
- Testing for structural breaks in panel varying coefficient models: with an application to OECD health expenditure
Empirical Economics, 2011, 40, (1), 95-118 View citations (4)
- SHOULD OIL PRICES RECEIVE SO MUCH ATTENTION? AN EVALUATION OF THE PREDICTIVE POWER OF OIL PRICES FOR THE U.S. ECONOMY
Economic Inquiry, 2008, 46, (4), 528-539 View citations (17)
- Macroeconomic forecasting using structural factor analysis
International Journal of Forecasting, 2007, 23, (4), 655-677 View citations (3)
- Regime switching in the dynamic relationship between stock returns and inflation
Applied Financial Economics Letters, 2005, 1, (5), 273-277 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.