Details about Muqun Li
Access statistics for papers by Muqun Li.
Last updated 2012-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trade And Inequality With Limited Labor Mobility: Theory And Evidence From China
ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University
See also Journal Article in Review of Development Economics (2011)
- Trade, Technology and Inequality in a Developing Country: Theory and Evidence from China
Staff Paper Series, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics View citations (7)
- Prospects for Skills-Based Export Growth in a Labour-Abundant, Resource-Rich Economy: Indonesia in Comparative Perspective
Staff Paper Series, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics View citations (6)
- Trade and Inequality with Limited Labor Mobility: Theory and Evidence from China
Review of Development Economics, 2011, 15, (1), 48-65 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- PROSPECTS FOR SKILLS-BASED EXPORT GROWTH IN A LABOUR-ABUNDANT, RESOURCE-RICH DEVELOPING ECONOMY
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 2008, 44, (2), 209-238 View citations (1)