Details about Ivana Lolić
Access statistics for papers by Ivana Lolić.
Last updated 2018-03-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic determinants of employment sentiment: A socio-demographic analysis for the euro area
IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics
Also in AQR Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group (2020)
- Competitiveness, consumer confidence and election outcomes
EFZG Working Papers Series, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb
- European economic sentiment indicator: An empirical reappraisal
EFZG Working Papers Series, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb View citations (1)
- Some properties of inflation expectations in the euro area
Metroeconomica, 2020, 71, (1), 176-203
- Unemployment expectations: A socio-demographic analysis of the effect of news
Labour Economics, 2019, 60, (C), 64-74 View citations (1)
- A critical re-examination of the Carlson–Parkin method
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (19), 1360-1363 View citations (1)
- Disentangling the Relationship between News Media and Consumers' Inflation Sentiment: the Case of Croatia
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 2017, 67, (3), 221-249
- Economic uncertainty and its impact on the Croatian economy
Public Sector Economics, 2017, 41, (4), 443-477 View citations (6)
- Personal Finances vs. the Overall Economic Conditions: What Drives the New EU Member States’ Stock Markets?
Comparative Economic Research, 2017, 20, (4), 125-142 View citations (1)
- The interrelationship between media reports and the recession in Croatia
Croatian Review of Economic, Business and Social Statistics, 2017, 3, (1), 16-34
- A note on forecasting euro area inflation: leave- $$h$$ h -out cross validation combination as an alternative to model selection
Central European Journal of Operations Research, 2015, 23, (1), 205-214
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.