Details about Bidisha Mandal
Access statistics for papers by Bidisha Mandal.
Last updated 2018-08-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Consumers perceptions of their own food waste. Evidence from WTP estimates and premeditated waste
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- A Comparison of Urban and Rural Food Consumption in Selected Regions of Tanzania
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Child Care Choices, Food Choices, and Children’s Obesity Status
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Effect of School Food Programs on Childhood Obesity
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Spousal Risk Preferences and Household Investment Decisions
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Estimating treatment effectiveness with sample selection
Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University View citations (2)
- Food Labels and Weight Loss: Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (4)
- How Risk Tolerance Changes with Age & Life Events: Empirical Evidence using U.S. Panel Data (PowerPoint Presentation)
SCC-76 Meeting, 2007, March 15-17, Gulf Shores, Alabama, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Econometric Analysis of Rising Body Mass Index in the U.S.: 1996 versus 2002
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Do gender gaps in education and health affect economic growth? A crossâ€ country study from 1975 to 2010
Health Economics, 2018, 27, (5), 877-886
- Managing the Commons: How Extension Facilitates Local Participation to Manage Natural Resources
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2017, 39, (3), 499-515
- Child care choices, food intake, and children's obesity status in the United States
Economics & Human Biology, 2014, 14, (C), 50-61 View citations (4)
- Risk Tolerance among National Longitudinal Survey of Youth Participants: The Effects of Age and Cognitive Skills
Economica, 2014, 81, (323), 522-543 View citations (4)
- Work and breastfeeding decisions are jointly determined for higher socioeconomic status US mothers
Review of Economics of the Household, 2014, 12, (2), 237-257 View citations (5)
- Job loss and depression: The role of subjective expectations
Social Science & Medicine, 2011, 72, (4), 576-583 View citations (16)
- The differential effects of full-time and part-time work status on breastfeeding
Health Policy, 2010, 97, (1), 79-86 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.