Details about Giulia Mancini
Access statistics for papers by Giulia Mancini.
Last updated 2023-02-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Outlier Detection for Welfare Analysis
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Breadwinner, bread maker. Gender division of labor and intrahousehold inequality in 1930s rural Italy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The determinants of female labor supply in Italy, 1881-2018
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- No country for young people. Poverty and age in Italy, 1948-2018
HHB Working Papers Series, The Historical Household Budgets Project
- Poverty and Inequality in Francophone Africa, 1960s-2010s
HHB Working Papers Series, The Historical Household Budgets Project View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economic History of Developing Regions (2021)
- Women’s labor force participation in Italy, 1861-2016
HHB Working Papers Series, The Historical Household Budgets Project View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Rivista di storia economica (2018)
- One Hundred Sixty Years of Gender Inequality in Italy. A Research Agenda
Economia & lavoro, 2022, (2), 65-80
- Poverty and inequality in Francophone Africa, 1960s–2010s
Economic History of Developing Regions, 2021, 36, (1), 1-29
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Women's Labor Force Participation in Italy, 1861-2011
Rivista di storia economica, 2018, (1), 3-68 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- OUTDETECT: Stata module to perform outlier detection and diagnostics for welfare analysts
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.