Details about Mario Mariniello
Access statistics for papers by Mario Mariniello.
Last updated 2017-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Addressing fragmentation in EU mobile telecom markets
Policy Contributions, Bruegel View citations (8)
- Antitrust, regulatory capture and economic integration
Policy Contributions, Bruegel View citations (2)
- The long road towards the European single market
Working Papers, Bruegel View citations (12)
- Antitrust risk in EU manufacturing- A sector-level ranking
Working Papers, Bruegel View citations (3)
- Commitments or prohibition? The EU antitrust dilemma
Policy Briefs, Bruegel View citations (2)
- Foreign takeovers need clarity from Europe
Policy Briefs, Bruegel
- Do European Union fines deter price-fixing?
Policy Briefs, Bruegel View citations (3)
- European antitrust control and standard setting
Working Papers, Bruegel
- Standard-setting abuse- the case for antitrust control
Policy Briefs, Bruegel
- The Dragon awakes- Is Chinese competition policy a cause for concern?
Policy Contributions, Bruegel View citations (1)
- The Role of Publicity Requirements on Entry and Auctions Outcomes
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS View citations (4)
- Does Publicity Affect Competition? Evidence from Discontinuities in Public Procurement Auctions
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy
Also in Economics Working Papers, European University Institute (2008) View citations (5)
- State Aid to Attract FDI and the European Competition Policy: Should Variable Cost Aid Be Banned?
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute View citations (3)
- Publicity requirements in public procurement: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design
Journal of Public Economics, 2014, 109, (C), 76-100 View citations (59)
- Should Variable Cost Aid to Attract Foreign Direct Investment be Banned? A European Perspective
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2013, 13, (2), 273-308 View citations (1)
- EU to DO 2015-2019
Books, Bruegel View citations (2)
- EU-Korea Economic Exchange
Books, Bruegel View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.