Details about Donald Mcfetridge
Access statistics for papers by Donald Mcfetridge.
Last updated 2011-02-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Efficiencies Defences for Mergers within a Dominant Group
Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics
- The efficiencies defence in merger cases: Implications of alternate standards
Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU), Carleton University, Department of Economics View citations (3)
- Competitiveness Concepts and Measures
Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada View citations (14)
- Science and Technology: Perspectives for Public Policy
Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization, Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada View citations (4)
- The Prospects for the Efficiency Defence
Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU), Carleton University, Department of Economics
- Merger Enforcement under the Competition Act after Ten Years
Review of Industrial Organization, 1998, 13, (1), 25-56 View citations (9)
- Knowledge, Market Failure and the Multinational Enterprise: A Comment
Journal of International Business Studies, 1995, 26, (2), 409-415 View citations (6)
- Rent-Seeking as Nation-Building: A Comment on 'Canada's National Policies: Reflections on 125 Years'
Canadian Public Policy, 1993, 19, (3), 255-259
- A theoretical analysis of incremental investment incentives with an application to the case of industrial R & D
Journal of Public Economics, 1985, 27, (3), 311-329 View citations (1)
- Key Characteristics in the Choice of International Technology Transfer Mode
Journal of International Business Studies, 1985, 16, (2), 5-21 View citations (71)
- International Technology Transactions and the Theory of the Firm
Journal of Industrial Economics, 1984, 32, (3), 253-64 View citations (38)
- Patents, Prospects, and Economic Surplus: A Comment
Journal of Law and Economics, 1980, 23, (1), 197-203 View citations (2)
- The Efficiency Implications of Earnings Retentions
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1978, 60, (2), 218-24 View citations (3)
- Optimal Capital Accumulation: The Neoclassical Framework in a Canadian Context
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1976, 58, (3), 269-73 View citations (1)
- The Determinants of R & D Expenditures
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1976, 9, (1), 57-71 View citations (30)
- The Distribution of Research Grants: A Comment and Extension
The Economic Record, 1976, 52, (140), 505-12
- Market Structure and Price-Cost Margins: An Analysis of the Canadian Manufacturing Sector
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1973, 6, (3), 344-55 View citations (1)
- The Determinants of Pricing Behaviour: A Study of the Canadian Cotton Textile Industry
Journal of Industrial Economics, 1973, 22, (2), 141-52 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.